Kuti Earl Gray
Make your cuppa elegant and classic with the fragrant aroma of bergamot. It not only tastes beautiful but is packed with many health benefits. A pure traditional authentic Ethiopian coffee leaf tea (Kuti) with a twist of bergamot.
- Ingredients: Organic Arabica Coffee Leaf , Bergamot.
- Loose Leaf, packed in a pouch to keep the maximum flavour.
- Brewing Guide : 1-3 cup infusions per 1 tbsp at 100°C (212°F) for 3-5 mins. add more hot water for more infusions.
NB : You can double your cups by brewing the traditional way in a pot. Boil a litre of water in a teapot on your stove and bring it to the boil. Add the leaf and keep it boiling for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy the aroma while waiting and of course the silky amber kisses afterwards. Unlike a normal tea, Coffee Leaf Tea does not get bitter as you steep longer, rather it gets sweeter.
- Enjoy: With or without milk. Sweeteners are optional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.