Kuti Original (Loose Coffee leaf Tea)
This ancient cuppa not only tastes beautiful but is packed with many health benefits. It is high in antioxidants and low in caffeine, so you can enjoy it at any time of the day. A pure traditional authentic Ethiopian coffee leaf tea (Kuti) with amber liquor, smooth texture and sweet taste.
- Ingredients: Organic Arabica Coffee Leaf
- Loose Leaf, packed in a pouch to keep the maximum flavour.
- Brewing Guide : 1-3 cup infusions per 1tbsp at 100°C (212°F) for 3-5 mins. Add more hot water for more infusions.
NB : You can double your cups by brewing the traditional way in a pot. Boil a litre of water in a teapot on your stove and bring it to the boil. Add the leaf and keep it boiling for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy the aroma while waiting and of course the silky amber kisses afterwards. Unlike a normal tea, Coffee Leaf Tea does not get bitter as you steep longer, rather it gets sweeter.
- Enjoy: With or without milk. Sweeteners are optional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.